EAS Academy will be presenting a nutrition and exercise training Pre-Conference Symposium, as well as a nutrition & strength training session during the National Meeting. EAS Academy and EAS Sports Nutrition will be the presenting sponsor of the NSCA Personal Trainer of the Year Award. Visit us at the EAS Academy and EAS Sports Nutrition booth. Learn more about the NSCA National Conference
Join us for the following CEU Sessions:
- Pre-conference...The Effect of Energy and Metabolism on Changing Body Composition, in Younger and Aging Populations. Presented by John Ivy, PhD; Jackie Buell, PhD, RD, ATC, CSSD; Jenna Bell, PhD, RD
- Energy: What It Is, How Much Individuals Need and What Role It Plays In Supporting Exercise. Presented by Keith Wheeler, PhD, FACSM; Ellen Coleman, MA, MPH, CSSD, RD
Visit us for presentation follow up questions and product information at the EAS Academy and EAS Sports Nutrition booth. Learn more about the IDEA World Fitness Convention
Join the EAS Academy and NSCA this August for a summit focused on the importance of proper fueling for optimum performance, and 'hot topics' on recovery and nutrition. Learn from industry leaders as they discuss popular diets then get out of your seat and participate in high-intensity training and recovery workshops! This two-day summit is not to be missed. Register today!
EAS Academy will be presenting the following CEC eligible topics:
Learn more about the ACE Symposium East
- Educational Session #1: The basics of proper hydration and its importance on thermoregulation, exercise, endurance and strength. Presented by Craig Horswill, Ph.D. and Jacob Wilson, Ph.D., CSCS*D (9:30 - 11:15 am)
- Educational Session #2: Energy Defined: What it is & How much do you need? Presented by Ellen Coleman, MA, MPH, RD and Keith Wheeler, Ph.D., FACSM (3:00 - 3:45pm)
- Equipment Session (not CEC eligible): EAS Sports Nutrition — Incorporating sports nutrition into your workout for optimal performance. Presented by Amanda Carlson, MS, RD, CSSD. Getting the most out of your workout? Fueling your body before, during and after your workout can be just as important as the workout itself. Experience EAS Sports Nutrition products...pre, during and post...as part of a 60-minute cardio and strength building workout. Workout lead by Athletes' Performance (5:00 - 6:00pm).